Built to the same exacting standards as our Stormproof Casement, the Totali Flush Casement Window features a flush fitting sash and shares the same benefits – versatility, affordability, high security and excellent weatherproofing. Planning departments in conservation areas will often specify this style of window for its traditional aesthetics.
- Available in Sapele Mahogany, Red Grandis, European Redwood or specialist modified timbers LigniaXD or Accoya.
- Fitted with multi-point espagnolette locking mechanisms for high security. Night vent locking facility as standard.
- Manufactured using stainless steel 90 degree, easy-clean, anti-jemmy friction hinges or traditional butt hinges depending on your requirements.
- Designed and built with mortice and tenon frame joints and comb jointed sashes for maximum gluing surface, maximum strength and durability.
- Fully draught sealed with specially designed gaskets to all opening and non-opening sashes.
- Built with and increased frame depth of 92mm.
- 24mm Double glazed, Low emissivity, Argon filled units to exceed today’s thermal performance standards.
For all sash and casement windows, trust Totali of Leeds, West Yorkshire